8.02.2008

From the Tuscan Studio...

Ciao... il buono giorno... I give you a day in Tuscany....

A lovely little Tuscan village... great for shopping, eating, drinking, laughing... and gelato... whatever you do... don't end up singing in the fountain... it draws a crowd... unless it is attention you seek... if you wish for a relaxation and peace...

This villa in the countryside is what you are looking for... smell the flowers, taste the grapes... bask in the warmth of the sun...
Would you to follow me... come in... don't be shy... the doors open...

You may spend some time in the sitting room... cool evening... a fire...

Here's where you can stay... nice guest room... view into the vineyard...

Are you hungry... we can put together a light meal... some wine... some olives... delicious...

Sit down... taste all these wonderful morsels... laughter... good conversation... aah...

Shall we adjourn to the comfort of the lounge... settle in to the comfy furniture... how was your day... have you enjoy your day Under the Tuscan Sun?

From my dreamy Tuscan studio I painted this day for you... Many asked for painting based on...

Ringraziarla per visitare... I'm enjoying the Tuscan surroundings so much... I've decided... I'm not coming back til Monday... ENJOY... oh, yes the paintings are available... just email me... Arrivederci gli amici la vedono presto!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...